Job Assistance Course
Duration- 45 days
Mobile Application Development Course - Hybrid App - syllabus
- What is Hybrid App
- Hybrid App Development Tools
- Security and permissions
- Installation of Hybrid App
- Getting started with Hybrid App
- Parts of an Hybrid application
- Hybrid application components overview
- Developing a Hybrid Application
Objective 1: In this lesson, We discuss the Hybrid App Development Environment and walk through the logistics of how to get started as an Hybrid application developer.
- understand the components comprising the Hybrid App Platform
- use various tools found in the Hybrid App Development Environment
Objective 2: In this lesson, We explain the basic components from which all Hybrid applications are created.
- create a simple Hybrid application
Objective 3: In this lesson, Study & comparison about Mobile Hybrid Application development framework.
By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- design applications that run on multiple, differently-sized devices
Objective 4: In this lesson, We summarize and demonstrate the many class Hybrid App provides for creating user interfaces. By the end of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Define and deploy applications with sophisticated and elegant user interfaces.
- Developing Mobile Applications with IOS Platform